MZmine provides a rangle of interactive visualization tools for analysis of raw and processed data. JFreeChart library is used for majority of plots. Most of the generated plots are interactive.
The following functions are available:
- Use the + or - key on the keyboard to zoom in or out.
- Scroll with the mouse to zoom in or out.
- Drag the mouse from left to right to select the area to zoom in.
- Drag the mouse from right to left to zoom out to the default view.
- Single click on the y-axis to auto set the intensity to auto height.
- Double click on the y- or x-axis to reset the zoom to default.
In the right part of the plot there is a toolbar. Its functionality is also included in a pop-up menu, which appears when you make right click on the plot area.